We are seeking a talented Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our team. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer on our team, you can expect a challenging and dynamic work environment with lots of autonomy to take ownership of your work. We work with a complex IT landscape that provides ample opportunities for innovation and problem-solving. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality software solutions from start to finish, including business analysis, testing, and implementation in a very complex IT landscape.
- Design and develop software solutions that meet business requirements using C#, .NET core, SQL server, Angular or other technologies depending on the need.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business to gather requirements and identify technical specifications for software development projects
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code and create detailed documentation
- Test and debug software applications, and ensure that all software is of high quality and meets project requirements
- Manage source code using version control systems like Git
- Participate in code reviews, bug triage, and other quality control activities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, and recommend new tools and techniques to improve software development processes
- As developer you will be working on supply chain related applications by writing new functionality, extending existing code and propagating the solution within the ArcelorMittal group.
- Knowledge of supply chain and the production steps within the steelmaking process are added values
- You might become part of a “guard-duty”.
- Your knowledge of Dutch and English is at a professional level (proficiency in reading, writing and speaking).
- Master degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar by experience
- Strong proficiency in C#, .NET core, SQL server, and Angular
- Experience with end-to-end software development, including business analysis, testing, and implementation
- Knowledge of software development best practices and design patterns
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- You are stress resilient
- Flexible teamplayer
- Wants to understand the business process and how our applications are supporting it
If you are a motivated software engineer with a passion for developing high-quality software solutions from start to finish, we encourage you to apply.